Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Environment- Idea for Pastiche

Ideas for photograph that pastiche’s Robert Adams
I decided to analyze this photograph so I could look at techniques I could use in my own image to capture the same atmosphere as Adam’s has. I decided that the composition of the photo would be the key area because of how significant it is having the tree’s in the foreground and the industrial town in the background as it shows natures importance in comparison to the urban area. The way the tree’s are centered in the image is also very significant as it shows what the landscape use to be like before humans intervened with it, almost like a before and after photo. To capture the same atmosphere I’m going to make the nature part of the image the main focus point by composing it so it is centered in the photo. 
Ideas for locations: A hill in harlow overlooking the town
  • A field overlooking a motorway
  • A flower growing in the middle of an industrial area

No comments:

Post a Comment