Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Environment- Test shots for three environmental pictures

To gain inspiration for my three environmental images I took some test shots showing humans intervention on nature. I wanted to experiment with different subjects and locations to see what I would want to focus on for my final three images.

The birds eye view of this image shows the vastness of the landscape. I composed the image so you can see nature as well as an urban area, I choose to mostly focus on the nature part of the landscape to show its beauty compared to the industrial area. I liked how the tree's divide to the man made and natural section of the photo. 
 I composed the image so you can see the surrounding landscape around the building to show how a man made building has been placed in an beautiful area. I choose to include more of the nature in this image to show its importance and its beauty.
 For this image I wanted to show nature invading into man-made buildings to show its power and importance. For my project I feel showing natures power over industrial areas will give a powerful feel to my image.
 The composition of this image gets across the point of how urban areas have taken over the landscape. By having the nature in the foreground represents its importance and beauty over the industrial areas. I mostly focused on the grass and flowers in the foreground to also signify its importance. I feel the high camera angle is very powerful as it clearly shows the difference between the urban and natural area.
 My research inspired me to take photos at a river to show how humans have changed the surrounding landscape. I like the way the bridge cuts across the river which divides nature with man made areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment