Saturday 12 November 2011

The Body- Initial Idea

Initial Idea
From researching other portrait photographers I became inspired by the intimacy feel some have to them. The eye’s in portrait images to me are one the most important part as I feel you can learn a lot about a person by just looking at there eyes. I found photographers that emphasize the eyes and have the eyes as the main focal point in the photo to be very inspiring. My idea is to photograph a female model as I want to have a very delicate feel to my image, I’m going to compose the portrait so its a close-up so you feel connected to the model. I want my portrait image to have a honest feel, to get this effect I’m going to have the model wear very natural make-up and keep the image very simplistic so all your attention is on the model. To gain more inspiration for my portrait I looked up definitions of themes I wanted to use in my pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment