Sunday 29 January 2012

Fashion- Characterisation

Street Casting



For the second part of the research tasks I decided to photograph my mum. I’ve always been inspired by the way she dresses and how she always keeps up to date with the current trends and styles. My mum is constantly experimenting with different fashion trends and hair styles which inspires me with my own fashion choices. Many people think that as you get older it means you can’t stay up to date with the trends or shop at popular and trendy clothing stores, I feel that my mum stands against this as she follows the latest trends but still dresses appropriately. To captures my mum’s love of fashion I decided to photograph her whilst we was out shopping, I made sure she had some shopping bags to emphasise her love for fashion as well as photographing her outside a clothes shop. Whilst looking at the blog ‘The Sartorialist’, I became inspired with how the photographer Scott Schuman captures people that inspire him of all different age groups and captures there personality through the images which is why I wanted to made sure I captured my mums love for fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment